facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Southern Mississippi - USM

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: blah   

Making the decision to keep a child- especially during a tough time aka being in college- is one hell of a courageous choice and while it may not be socially acceptable, those girls are stronger for it. But you go right ahead and criticize them! I'm sure you've never made any mistakes...

By: blah
#2  by: Pro Life   

At least we know they stand for Pro Life!

By: Pro Life
#3  by: from the outside   

kd is really good.

By: from the outside
#4  by: mk   

kappa delta is wayyyy better then phi mu!

By: mk
#5  by: AOT   

Wish I hadn't pledged KD because we're nothing like they portrayed to me during recruitment. But, here I am and making the most of it as best I can. Just wish I had gone in with my eyes wide open...instead of cutting groups who seemed real (but just weren't as pretty), I wish I'd gone with my gut instead of tried to pledge a "pretty" group. My big sis is telling me to 'stick with it' and I'm going to try. But sitting around listening to my 'sisters' talk about PNMs is heinous. They're SO mean!! I mean, I just wonder what they said about me last year?? :(

By: AOT
#6  by: KD   

Obviously the people getting on here putting negative comments are just jealous because KD gets a great pledge class every year. If KD was really THAT bad like everyone is saying, then why would you even take the time and effort to write about it? If they were so horrible then the PNMs would be able to see that for themselves during recruitment. How about you stop wasting your time bashing other sororities and worry about your own? KD is always gonna get a great pledge class regardless of what people put on here. Focus on making your sorority better instead of trying to bring other sororities down. It just shows the PNMs who is really better.

By: KD
#7  by: @ to PNMs   

One of the best girls KD pledged last year dropped out before initiation because she realized how KD at USM really is & knew she'd made a huge mistake. That's not uncommon with this group...which is why their retention rate is lower than Chi O, Tri Delt, & DG. Heck - even ADPi and Pi Phi got more girls during rush last year than KD did. That should tell you something!

And on top of that, KD pledged Miss Mississippi USA a couple of years ago and she only lasted a year before she quit. She saw that they only wanted her for her 'face value' and title...instead of who she was on the inside. VERY SAD!!

Apparently this site DOES hold some truth...so, don't discard everything you read here. There's truth to be found for those who are discerning.

By: @ to PNMs
#8  by: to PNMs... again.   

To the comment below me... Actually, she dropped out because she was a legacy to another chapter and her parents were mad that she went KD instead of what she is a legacy to, so she dropped out because of her parents. Not because "she realized how KD at USM really is & knew she'd made a huge mistake." And KD lost two girls from their pledge class of 45 last year... that's not alot. And KD definitely did not get less girls during rush than all of the other sororities... I don't know where you got that from? You obviously have no clue.
PNMs, there really is no truth to this site. It's just a bunch of girls trying to steal the PNMs from other sororities by posting bad things about them. Don't take this site seriously... form your own opinions during recruitment. And don't listen to the sororities during recruitment that try to tell you rumors about other sororities... obviously they're the ones with the problem if they have to go down to that level to get girls.

By: to PNMs... again.
#9  by: @to pnms   

Didn't the pageant girl drop out so that she would have more time/money for Miss America USA. She's from my hometown and I'm pretty sure she still hangs out with all of the KDs and even went on Spring Break with them. Pretty sure she just dropped because of preparing for pageants.

By: @to pnms
#10  by: ummm   

Wow... all of these people devoting their lives to bashing KD need to grow up. Posting bad things about them isn't gonna make you look any better... It's so obvious that it's the SAME group of girls posting this negative stuff. PNMs aren't stupid... they can tell when people are just jealous. If anything you're just bringing more girls to KD. So thanks :)

By: ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.