facebook

frats on the rise

by: catz

fraternities that could be improving next fall: Fiji, Theta Chi, Kappa Sig; who knows, frats really fluctuate

Posted By: catz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No.

Beta and Theta Chi are on the rise and have been for a while, they re the fastest growing fraternities that make some of the biggest impacts on campus.

Fiji is growing but they are not on the level of other "Higher tier" chapters.

Kappa sigma is rapidly declining and lost alot this year. I would be very suprised if Kappa Sig improves.

By: No
by: EhJun 15, 2015 7:18:28 PM

Theta Chi and Beta are rapidly improving as is Fiji, though. Maybe not to the extent as the other two chapters, but they still are a solid Top Middle Tier or so fraternity.

By: Eh
#2  by: john   

kappa sig is on it's way to no longer being a chapter at UK. their celebrity brother william paul (rand paul's son) was arrested for driving drunk into a parked car at 10 a.m. on a sunday. kappa sigma represents nothing but hazing and addiction. if a presidential candidate can't even thrive in your fraternity, you have SERIOUS cultural issues

By: john
by: ...Jun 12, 2015 1:48:35 PM

kappa sig is a running joke. Congrats on being part of a fraternity no one respects or takes seriously.

By: ...
#3  by: Stop   

Can we stop with this please? Yes all we know Theta Chi, Fiji, and Beta are good chapters. It's all opinion anyway

By: Stop
#4  by: Cats   

Yea I believe that Theta Chi, FIJI, and also beta will be as top as ATO or Delta Sig soon, I disagree for Kappa Sig tho. They are going to stay declining

By: Cats
#5  by: Yes But No   

Fiji's chapter are not even on the same level as Theta Chi and Beta.
Theta Chi and Beta have better grades, sports, parties, brotherhood and soroity relations over Fiji. Fiji is imporoving and growing but they are not on the same level and need to understand that.

Kappa Sigma is going to decline unfortunatley.

By: Yes But No
by: YeaJun 13, 2015 4:32:18 PM

Listen to this guy.

By: Yea
#6  by: What   

Fiji is going to be a big name within a year or two up with Delta Sig, ATO, beta, theta chi. They're on the same level as theta chi and beta wherever you think so or not.

By: What
by: Word Jun 14, 2015 1:49:15 AM

They are better than Theta chi and beta in athletics and just behind beta for 2nd in grades your opinion is irrelevant

By: Word
by: NoJun 14, 2015 8:13:49 AM

No, they are behind in athletics for both.
Fiji also pulls AOPis to their party's. They are a decent fraternity but nowhere near the level of others.

By: No
by: LolJun 14, 2015 10:35:42 AM

You do realize beta got first in the intramural standings right? Fiji has improved but is still nowhere close to beta, theta chi, delta sig, etc

By: Lol
#7  by: Let's get this straight   

Okay there seems to be a lot of anger about how Kappa Sig is declining when in fact it is true. I get it, they throw good parties and a lot of them but there is slightly more, they are irrelevant when it comes to involvement and philanthropy. Out of the four fraternities you mentioned, they are the slowest in terms of rising, may even decline. Beta and Theta chi are rising rapidly, Fiji is rising slowly but surely will be up there eventually.

By: Let's get this straight
by: .Jun 16, 2015 5:20:55 PM

Post above is very obviously a Theta Chi haha

By: .
by: HaJun 16, 2015 7:45:36 PM

^ nah you're a moron I'm actually not

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.