facebook

rush

by: ATTENTION PNMS

IF YOU ARE A PNM PLANNING TO RUSH, PLEASE READ THIS:

Please-- do NOT base your decisions off of what is said on this website. SO much of it is not even close to accurate. Exit out right now. I promise if you try to do "research" prior to recruitment, it will RUIN your experience. You cannot make judgements based off of what people say on here. Here at UK, the Greek system is EXTREMELY divided. More than it is at other schools. We are actively working to fix that issue, but because of the divide, people will bash and bash and bash on here. You will never find a post to a sorority's wall that is positive that isn't from a member of that sorority. I promise you that. Every sorority has amazing things to offer and each sorority has many reasons why you should join. Do not listen to or read what is said here. Please just leave this page and wait until recruitment to find your home. I promise you won't regret taking my advice.

Best of luck to you finishing your senior year and we can't wait to see you soon!

Posted By: ATTENTION PNMS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good   

Bump

By: good
#2  by: bump   

Bump

By: bump
#3  by: Yes   

Finally with some common sense

By: Yes
#4  by: Yes   

Applies to fraternities too

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.