facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Washington State University - WSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: PROUD ADPI   

The comment below is why I am SO PROUD to be an ADPi. I am a sister to SO MANY classy, brilliant, talented and generally delightful women! I would do anything for any one of them, and I know my sisters feel the same way about me-- something I know to not be true of all houses. I absolutely could not care less what other people have to say about my house or where they feel it should be ranked- I know it is a remarkable house full of amazing women and every day that I wear this pin and these letters is an absolute privilege. I love you, sisters!

By: PROUD ADPI
#12  by: ADPi for life   

Like the previous comment stated, I am so proud to be an ADPi. For all of you who post negative comments maybe you should take the time to see the great things that these women are doing. We reached our goal GPA for spring semester (3.14) and are fully involved with our philanthropy, Ronald McDonald House Charities. During a visit at the Ronald McDonald House in Spokane, a little boy battling cancer told me how happy he was that we were visiting him. These are the things that make me so happy to have committed my life to ADPi knowing that we put a smile on someone's face. ADPi has made me the best person I could be and my sisters mean the world to me. I know what my sisterhood values and I couldn't be happier to be surrounded by so many intelligent, excellent, and genuine women. I love Alpha Delta Pi with all my heart and a silly ranking will NEVER change that. ADPi is a true sisterhood, like family. I consider these women my family and I would give my life for any one of them.

By: ADPi for life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.