facebook

phi kappa theta

by: Pnm

Thinking about pledging with phi kappa theta, been told they're a good solid group. Can anyone help me on this?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek gal   

Very well rounded house. Definitely one of the top houses here at WSU

By: Greek gal
by: CougarMar 27, 2015 3:20:42 AM

You guys are so cool, definitely pkt's

By: Cougar
#2  by: Oh   

Lol how do you expect to pledge them without receiving a bid......theres not too much in pledging them anyways

By: Oh
by: PnmMar 28, 2015 3:58:59 PM

They're at the top of my list, but I'm just asking to see what others think about phi kappa theta as a house and it's brotherhood

By: Pnm
#3  by: Kyle E   

Whatever you do stay away from SAE on pledging. They're jerks and very rude. They'll be getting shutdown anyway

By: Kyle E
by: PnmohMar 28, 2015 8:20:09 PM

Oh. Umm, thanks I guess...?

By: Pnmoh
by: gocougsApr 7, 2015 3:21:46 PM

LOL. That's a laugh. SAE is one of the top houses at WSU and I have never had a bad encounter with any of them. Everyone loves SAE. Don't hate, appreciate.

By: gocougs
#4  by: COUG   

Just go with the house you could see yourself in the most. In my opinion, all of the frats have something to offer and have great guys in them. Good luck!

By: COUG
by: Pnm Mar 29, 2015 3:18:12 PM

Sounds good! Thank you very much, I'll definitely keep my eyes on what house offers me the best

#5  by: JDOG   

I LOVE PKT!!!!!! These guys are easy to hang with not only at social activities, but on a regular basis as well. Top Notch

By: JDOG
by: PnmMar 30, 2015 11:33:05 PM

Thank you! I would like to join them, hopefully I get a chance to meet them and they meet me for recruitment

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.