facebook

honest opinion

by: A guy

When I return I'll be a junior and really wanting to pledge with a house. But can't decide between Phi Delts or SAE. I've heard good about both, but more negative about Phi Delts than SAE. Anyone willing to help me on this one?

Posted By: A guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Very different    

You need to ask around because SAE and Phi Delts are completely different. Figure out what you're looking for and talk to people you know here (members and non-members) because you will be getting very different things between these two houses

By: Very different
by: ....Mar 9, 2015 2:04:00 AM

That "guys" message sure seems like a canned shot at phi delts, but I also think that may actually be a pnm...because only a pnm would think there are good qualities about phi delts. Word from the wise...half their pc has dropped since they hate just being apart of the house, and the others i know of don't like being apart of the house....going down fast

By: ....
by: A guyMar 9, 2015 2:36:11 AM

^ I am a pnm when I return. And I'm not taking shots at anyone. I'm just saying I don't want to be looked at in a disgraceful way if I was to join them because of what happened. And I'm not putting them down either, cause I'm sure there's some cool guys in the house. But I've also heard a lot of guys (pledges) have dropped because of the type of environment that house has. I'm sure they're going to be punished big time, most likely shut down for that matter

By: A guy
#2  by: A guy    

How do you know for a fact that it's someone in SAE? Is there proof?

by: Kyle EMar 15, 2015 4:15:16 PM

I don't have proof but I'm just assuming it is someone in SAE

By: Kyle E
by: A guy Mar 15, 2015 6:12:13 PM

So you're presuming it's someone who's in SAE even though you don't have proof. Wow you are stupid

#3  by: lol   

Half of Phi delts PC didnt drop, you guys are retarded

By: lol
by: A guy Mar 15, 2015 6:10:46 PM

I've heard a lot have dropped but I don't believe everything I hear. But Phi Delts isn't on my list to pledge with anymore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.