facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Washington State University - WSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wazzu   

for any incoming freshmen, don't make your mind up about the houses based on the comments you see on here. go into recruitment with an open mind and you will find the right house for you! :)

By: wazzu
#2  by: Cougs   

All women are great. Don't let what people say on her influence your decision before going through recruitment. All sororities have something wonderful to offer so don't believe the awful things said on here. The recruitment process will help you find the right fit for you, trust it 100%.

By: Cougs
#3  by: dovelove<3   

Maybe if everyone decided to post some nice things on here, rather then bashing every house and being negative, this site would be a more POSITIVE thing. No house deserves the comments that have been posted on here. Maybe instead of bashing a house you dislike, post about a few you appreciate or have had positive encounters with. We are all greeks and should RESPECT each others houses, not tear them down.

By: dovelove<3
#4  by: Wazzu1   

I completely agree with dovelove<3. We need to say nicer things and see the good that each house has to offer. Would you say some of the horrible things said on here to the face of one of your sisters in your house? Probably not but we are all sisters in a panhellenic greek community. Let's start acting like it.

By: Wazzu1
#5  by: ..   

Get the hint ADPi

By: ..
#6  by: STOP   

ranking on this site. it's only giving people motivation to keep coming back on

By: STOP
#7  by: Props   

To whoever got these to their correct places.

By: Props
#8  by: Greeklove   

Potential New Members, this site has been used for drama by Greek members and non-members alike that really don't have a clue about what goes on in any house or the Greek Community as a whole. Read the ratings if you want but know that when you go through recruitment to remember your values, what you want out of college, what you want out of a sorority, and what type of relationships you want from your sisters. Keep an open mind and you will find the house you are best fit for because in the end it's what's best for you, not what a small group of immature people think is "right." I love all my Greek sisters.

By: Greeklove
#9  by: GoCougsGoGreek   

Potential New Members; After having the honor of being a Rho Gamma, I learned there are women in every sorority who I could see being my best friends. As much as sorority girls try to create a rank, there truly isn't a top or bottom chapter. The main point of being in a sorority is to become involved in something greater than yourself and to represent something internationally or nationally. Now that I am officially an alumni of my amazing sorority, I would like to point out that I have great friends in various chapters on campus, not just my best friends from my chapter. Being in the greek community is more than what chapter is the hottest or who parties the hardest, it is about surrounding yourself with people that make you the best person you can possibly be.

By: GoCougsGoGreek
#10  by: wsucougs   

This site is literally just full of insecure girls trying to talk their house up or talk other houses down to feel better about themselves. Think about it everyone on here is obviously Greek (and if they aren't they have even less credibility) so all opinions are biased. Just go through recruitment and see for yourself!!

By: wsucougs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.