facebook

top houses?

by: Coug

What are the top houses for both fraternities and sororities in your opinion, and why? For frats I've heard good things about SAE, Pi Kapps, ATO, PKT, Phi Delts, Sig Eps, and Theta Chi. Sororities, DG, AGD, APhi, Thetas, Kappas. Is that accurate? Thanks.

Posted By: Coug
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Butch T.   

Remove Sig Eps, Phi Delts, and PKT then you will have undoubtedly the top houses for frats. However the sororities look on point. I will mention this list isn't in order either.

By: Butch T.
#2  by: no   

I would say no to Aphi (just mean stuck up rude girls), no to Theats (rude, not honest) and no to Kappa (they are just average)......... Actually no one is really top, I would say there are several house that are very good but also I think all the houses on Greek Row are average. I think alot of the houses are equal and no house is Top or Bottom. Some of the bottom houses are now moving up while some of the old top houses are moving down.

By: no
by: huhNov 13, 2014 4:10:49 PM

YOU make no sense at all!! I rather be mean , rude or average before dumb lol

By: huh
#3  by: Whatever    

Everybody has their own ideas and preferences about who is "top" so this is irrelevant

By: Whatever
by: YepNov 15, 2014 12:18:56 PM

Actually I think we have a lot of great houses! I think all houses have some great girls in them!

By: Yep
#4  by: Truth   

Fraternities I would say SAE, Pi Kapps, PKT, and Sig Eps are solid houses simply because they are all very well rounded houses, meaning they are involved on campus, philanthropies, academics, and socializing. ATO, Phi Delts, and Theta Chi are honestly only social houses with little to no involvement on campus.

Sororities: DG, Thetas, Aphi are solid sororities. AGD is going downhill. KD used to be better but are meh now. Kappas are still doing well even though their situation with the University is iffy.

By: Truth
by: NONov 24, 2014 3:27:44 PM

Aphi NO! Going down!

By: NO
#5  by: Truth   

Fraternities I would say SAE, Pi Kapps, PKT, and Sig Eps are solid houses simply because they are all very well rounded houses, meaning they are involved on campus, philanthropies, academics, and socializing. ATO, Phi Delts, and Theta Chi are honestly only social houses with little to no involvement on campus.

Sororities: DG, Thetas, Aphi are solid sororities. AGD is going downhill. KD used to be better but are meh now. Kappas are still doing well even though their situation with the University is iffy.

By: Truth
#6  by: hahaha   

Top houses aphi dg kd and kappa . Theta is not a top house here or at university of washington

By: hahaha
by: HahaNov 25, 2014 9:00:54 PM

aphi is not top!

By: Haha
#7  by: yea right   

thetas and kappas are not top
dg kd agd aphi are top.
get over it.

By: yea right
by: KDNov 26, 2014 1:09:56 AM

KD is same level as kappa and theta

By: KD
by: NickNov 26, 2014 8:45:21 AM

I like to hang with dg, kd and agd but gotta say aphi really are not a top house, they may have a lot of hot looking girls, but most aphi that I know are not anything more then just having some looks, their personality sucks and they can be a little to stuck on themselves and rude. They'll talk crap about other houses and about each other.

By: Nick
#8  by: Arms   

SAE theta chi tekes and pi Kapps. No such thing as top house for sororities. Only for guys there are stereotypes.

By: Arms
#9  by: Ha   

WTF? This is from 2014?!

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.