facebook

top 5 houses fighting like children

by: OMG just stop

I'm top house, No I'm top, no I am! No you are not hot, I am! No one else matters, We have hottest girls, no you are not a top house any longer.............. Who has hottest girls? Name the hottest, Who is top 4!!!!!! I am the top and you can't join me...... Top houses - top houses, no one else matters, no one likes you...... -- Oh god stop!!!!!!! --
Yes other houses do matter! There's great girls in all houses!
We'll ladies there are 14 houses on Greek row so it's not all about you!
Stop fighting you look pathetic fighting over who is top 4 or 5! You don't see guys doing this! What happens after college? Will you still be fighting!
Who else is tired of these so called "top" houses arguing back and forth trying to make sure no one takes their spot! I'd rather be in any house then these if you really act like this! You are disgusting. You must get tired of trying so hard to be the best! Just give it a rest! Who cares, oh you care, so worried someone doesn't think you are pretty!
All houses do matter and these so called top houses are just giving themselves a bad name on here by bashing each other!

Posted By: OMG just stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

You said it perfect!

By: Yes
#2  by: dg   

actually dg is the only problem… not all the top houses. so bye

By: dg
#3  by: Yes   

This sounds just like a DG and APhi -- so good!

By: Yes
by: DG, APhi Jul 28, 2014 9:03:16 AM

They need to feel special........ Can't stand it if someone may try to be better them! Just like Mean girls!

By: DG, APhi
#4  by: But Really   

A Phis are top, DG is only good for their pretty girls

By: But Really
by: NoJul 29, 2014 9:32:49 PM

Aphis are not top! They are rude betchees

By: No
#5  by: Really   

Really? You make a post about how girls shouldn't rank themselves up but you call out two good houses and try to make them look bad?? That's so dumb and pretty obvious

By: Really
#6  by: Get out   

APhi and DG are the most easy girls to get. No brain and all bod. It is all about Kappas because even though they're on prob they are still the most relavant and classy house on row.

By: Get out
by: StopJul 30, 2014 4:51:57 PM

This is so untrue. This is just to start up drama between the houses. Kappas would never say this about any house let alone DG or Aphis both are full of class act girls that are beautiful and fun to be around. This is just disgusting to even say! It's sad. No one will believe it anyway. It still makes me mad though.

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.