facebook

am i the only one...

by: Soooo

Am I the one who thinks kappas absolutely did not deserve this severe of a punishment? Consistently does well in grades, and all they freaking did was public peeing. Seriously? WSU has its panties in a wad over this?

Posted By: Soooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You can thank..   

our super liberal administration for that one. I swear they're out to screw us Greeks over. So much PR coverage and university scrutiny over the Kappa Incident, but when Sig Ep raised over $3000 to pay for a brother's hospital bill or when Tri Delts raise money toward St. Judes no one outside the Greek community hears about it and no acknowledgement from the University? Are you kidding me WSU? I love this university as much as anyone, but I swear they are trying to push Greek life out of campus.

By: You can thank..
#2  by: No   

It sucks but people on here rather say bad things to bring a house down. Especially a house like Kappas. They have good grades, pretty girls and don't party a lot. If they put Kappas down somehow it makes them feel better.

I think it's awful how Kappas are being treated. Why can't they fight this? They have no history of being in trouble at all. I would think they would get a warning or maybe lose greek week but this was too much. This is the same house that got ranked bad on here for being kappa kappa grandmas. They are not huge partiers at all. It was definitely the media that made this decision so harsh.

By: No
#3  by: no   

What they did was tacky and, quite frankly, illegal. It was an embarrassment to the University and to their own national organization. What you don't know is the history of issues they've had with their nationals. So, yes, they deserve it. Peeing in public is not acceptable.

By: no
#4  by: kappas    

yeah it was def overboard!!! I'm in a different house and i personally know that girls in our house have done worse and so have girls in other houses! we still love you kkg

By: kappas
#5  by: I think    

They should protest the decision too! Maybe there should be on probation from having cruise for the next few years- it would fit better than losing all social

By: I think
#6  by: wait   

It was only a few girls. But they did make news, with the chapter name and what university.

By: wait
#7  by: Get over yourselves   

This may have been a mistake but it was a huge mistake. It is never okay to pull down your pants and pee in public so everyone can see you, and in broad daylight. How unclassy and rude to the people around you. They sure as hell should have gotten this punishment. I think they should be lucky that worse things didn't happen to them. You can't say that this really wasn't bad when it made the news. You should all be ashamed and embarrassed.

By: Get over yourselves
by: Oh shut upJul 24, 2014 11:34:51 PM

Seriously this isn't bad don't even. Yes, it was bad. Yes, SOMETHING should have happened to them. But a punishment this severe is dumb. It was embarrassing, but the only reason they got in trouble was because the news stations got ahold of it and it took off from there. Maybe just losing Homecoming or Greek Week or something would have been reasonable. Or even just the first half of the year on probation.

By: Oh shut up
#8  by: yes   

This won't be good for recruitment.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.