facebook

junior

by: COUGGG

I want to rush next year but I will be new to WSU and age wise a junior (I'll be 20 but credit wise a sophomore). Are houses less likely to invite me back during recruitment based on my age? I'm very concerned about this because I don't want to waste the time on recruitment if there is a very high possibility I won't be invited to a house because of my age.

Posted By: COUGGG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WSU Greek   

You're good. I had a few 21 year olds, transfer students, etc in my pledge class

By: WSU Greek
#2  by: Greeklife   

I agree with WSU Greek ^^^ you definitely won't be wasting your time. Make sure your grades are at a good level and you stay open in your conversations with all sorority women while going through as well as keeping your mind open to each house to figure out where your personality fits best. There might be two houses that prefer mostly freshman but I know a lot of girls in every house that went through recruitment as a transfer and received bids during formal. If you end up not getting the house you want or for some reason formal doesn't work out there are informal events throughout the year (not all houses will do it but there's usually a good chunk) and you could do that as well. Go Cougs and go Greek!

By: Greeklife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.