AOPi
(The rest are irrelevant)

Fraternities
DChi/Pike
TChi
SigEp/Fiji/AKL
PhiPsi/SAE/KDR/LXA
(Any others are irrelevant)

Delta Chi is slowly dropping off due to social probation, Pike is slowly taking over top spot, Theta Chi honestly will probably be kicked off campus in the next coming years, SigEp and Fiji are on the come up, AKL is pretty steady, PhiPsi is practically nonexistent this semester after losing 40+ brothers, and SAE/KDR/LXA just have no presence on campus.

Posted By: Actual VCU student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real talk   

Totally agree though I'd put Fiji before Sig Ep. Pi Kappa Phi also exists, and while they're not really socially relevant (lots of weird guys) they are killing it in intramurals and meeting their pledge quotas so they might be relevant someday.

Why do you say Theta Chi is getting kicked off soon? I assumed Delta Chi would go first.

By: Real talk
by: AyeFeb 25, 2015 9:01:31 AM

Honestly it's a matter of time before both of them are gone, it's just that Theta Chi is so much more reckless when it comes to having parties/alcohol

By: Aye
#2  by: Hostess   

Why is KDR even up there? Didn't they get kicked off campus? And saying that they are on the same level as SAE or LChi is retarded...

By: Hostess
by: RamFeb 24, 2015 6:01:51 PM

KDR just recolonized. Lambda Chi is about as bad as a frat can possibly get its not that hard to be on their level.

By: Ram
#3  by: Truth   

I agree with these rankings 100%. In my opinion, Fiji and SigEp are both on the rise while Tchi and Dchi are slowly falling. Times are changing

By: Truth
#4  by: Total Rumor   

The sorority rankings are on point. The fraternities are pretty good as well. Pike and DChi flip flop for the top spot depending on who's in the most trouble with IFC it seems. TChi is no longer a top tier fraternity and I would go as far to say that even fiji has surpassed them.

By: Total Rumor
#5  by: Agreed   

I agree with these rankings, and completely agree with Tchi dropping like crazy. Fiji is a little better then SigEp socially so I'd put fiji above Tchi at this point and drop Tchi with Tchi/SigEp/AKL

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.