facebook

Rememberance Day

by: rt

bro wtf is up with all of these sororities posting on adam oakes' day today. have some respect, a man literally died, y'all can skip a day of ztt/thankful tues

Posted By: rt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just a guy   

Your view is very unfortunate and negative. If you had actually gone to the day of remembrance, it’s those same orgs that were there and participating with the LLA foundation. And Adam’s family’s message was not anti greek life, it was anti hazing. While i understand it could be seen as insensitive, these srats should not be torn down for supporting each other and their sororities in a healthy way. I am not in either org and idk what happens behind closed doors, but what i do know is they supported Adam’s family on an incredibly difficult day, and that its views of hate like yours that only are tearing greek life into nothing. What we should be talking about instead are the orgs that are still hazing on this campus even after this tragedy

By: Just a guy
#2  by: ur dumb   

this is such a stupid post lol. direct that energy to the orgs that actually do harmful things like hazing and not to the sororities that don’t haze

By: ur dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.