Zeta (rising)

Bottom
Asa (rising)
Aoii

Posted By: Womp womp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: $/!t   

Phi mu being mid has never happened in vcu history and Asa being in the same category as aoii is wild.AGD loves to self rank which is so embarrassing name one relevant girl in their pc I’ll wait…..yeaaa so I have never come across any of those girls don’t be mad phi mu and we got the best girls.

By: $/!t
by: EwFeb 7, 2024 1:50:17 PM

No, phi mu is def not as good as they used to be lmao y’all think you’re hotter than you are

By: Ew
#2  by: help   

this is literally high school drama, the people on greek rank are more horrible than they’ve ever claimed sorority girls to be

By: help
#3  by: bruh   

Sigma
Phi Mu
Mid
Zeta
AGD
Bottom
ASA
AOPI
Fixed it for you

By: bruh
by: Get serious Feb 8, 2024 11:39:25 AM

It’s obvious freshman are making these rankings it’s your first year here and you think you know “rankings” be so fr

By: Get serious
by: XOFeb 11, 2024 5:10:01 AM

zeta above agd…let’s be fr

By: XO
#4  by: ya motha   

the girls in agd…. honestly so wack. i cant believe them. i heard they eat raw egg yolks for breakfast because they think it gives them mental stamina… i cant believe they would do that to the chickens! it’s always “philanthropy this… philanthropy that,” with them and its sooooo nauseating… like if you really cared, you wouldn’t be doing the chickens like that. this greek life stuff is getting out of hand. you all are forgetting about the foundations of sisterhood and it’s a sad sight. thoughts and prayers.

By: ya motha
#5  by: bruh   

Yall say ASA is rising like every semester but they’re not lmfao they’re always in the same spot cuz they’re never rising

By: bruh
by: FrFeb 13, 2024 3:40:22 PM

ASA is underrated

By: Fr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.