facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at University of Texas at San Antonio - UTSA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

Phi mu girls are REAL. Not conceited, just confident. Since when is that a bad thing?

By: truth
#2  by: ...   

is it cool that all of there new members openly bash all the other sororities on campus?

By: ...
#3  by: honest truth.   

true ranking!

1.Phi mu
2.Zeta Tau Alpha
3.Sigma Kappa
4.Alpha Sigma Alpha
5.Alpha Omicron Pi
6.Gamma Phi Beta

By: honest truth.
#4  by: well   

zeta should be after alpha sigma alpha

By: well
#5  by: re hilarious   

you are an immature idiot.

By: re hilarious
#6  by: RE: hilarious   

Right and you're always an angel on spring break? doubt it. don't judge.

By: RE: hilarious
#7  by: Excited!   

I was invited to a party prior to rush and I have to say that they were the nicest (and funnest) girls I have ever met. I really got to connect with these girls and after everything they said to me, I knew then and there that I wanted to be a Phi Mu. Anything negative that's been written about this chapter on here is such a lie. Rush has been such a fun experience and seeing all those familiar faces was definitely a plus. I can't wait to be a part of the best chapter on campus!

By: Excited!
#8  by: dirtttttyyy   

dirty rushers

By: dirtttttyyy
#9  by: re below   

yes because having a gut,living in rockport,being arrested,and being classless is something to be proud of.....great summary of the chapter?

By: re below
#10  by: Phi mus   

Are a bunch of slop holes. These girls make reputations out if being easy and using their letters to try and salvage any ounce of class and dignity they might have...pretty disappointed in where this chapter has fallen.

By: Phi mus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.