facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas at San Antonio - UTSA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHC Love   

Individuals joined this chapter because they loved the girls in it. Why base everything off of how cool or classy chapters are when you refuse to talk to any one of these members to even make it factual? Everyone needs to grow up and see that this website is unrealistic at depicting what any chapter is really like on our campus. I love this chapter just as much as I love Alpha Sigma Alpha, Gamma Phi Beta, Phi Mu, Sigma Kappa, and Zeta Tau Alpha.

By: PHC Love
#2  by: ZTALove   

If you want to join this sorority gain 500 pounds. Youll fit right in

By: ZTALove
#3  by: Re. ZTALove   

im sure no girl would write there letters and then bash another sorority...probably an ASA

By: Re. ZTALove
#4  by: re:re: ZTALove   

that was really hurtful. just because AOPi girls aren't that pretty doesnt mean that you have to bash them!! so what if they have girls that are over weight! every sorority has girls that are over weight! its just rude and malicious!

By: re:re: ZTALove
#5  by: honest truth.   

true ranking!

1.Phi mu
2.Zeta Tau Alpha
3.Sigma Kappa
4.Alpha Sigma Alpha
5.Alpha Omicron Pi
6.Gamma Phi Beta

By: honest truth.
#6  by: Sister   

AOII's come from a long line of hard work and establishment. It has a long legacy being at UTSA (2nd oldest.) It's sad other women from other chapters feel horribly about AOII. I'm glad I got and continue to get what I need from my AOII sisters, speaking as an alumnae. Working all across the country and ALWAYS running into a sister is the most comforting feeling in the world. My sisterhood really stands for what it proclaims and maybe other sororities just don't know what that feels like. And for being "multi cult?" I'm not sure if that's supposed to be an insult, but being diverse, full of wonderful, different identities is what makes AOII great. Last time I checked, the US is becoming more inclusive and for us being the "college educated" that's a pretty ignorant statement, but perhaps that's all they know, poor things. Culture is valuable, too bad others still feel lost about their own identities. "Loyal FOREVER Alpha to thee."

By: Sister

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.