facebook

lambda chi alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity chapter comments at University of Texas at San Antonio - UTSA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Phi Up   

Solid Guys, UTSA has a great group of gentlemen, please feel free to ask any brother for help! We're glad to help. UTSA Greek is over all a great group.

By: Phi Up
#2  by: wow   

Best fraternity on campus all the comments below are stupid and they just jealous of them. If you dislike that one person go talk to him don't talk about how this whole fraternity is crap and all.

By: wow
#3  by: not a hater kappa S   

Dude im a kappa sig and these guys are stand up guys mainly their older members who i havent seen around lately.Came in fall 06 almost went lxa been good friends with some of the guys and they truly are good guys. See them at the cantina sometimes want the older guys to come back i know yall still are in school is see you in the hallways and one of you just helped me get an apt that is legit thanks dude you know who you are bros for life even though were from two different fraternities. Bring back your old guys to help teach the new guys how lxa really is like. Much love for all fraternities and sororities we need to stick together so that we dont get a bad reputation with the university

By: not a hater kappa S
#4  by: asa baby b   

All i know is the lxa guys are cute and dress very well designer everything which i love. Some drive lexus's jags and hummers all be it red still nice and thats just one guy really do you need to trade up that much lol just playing i love you. Really great older guys. Very Classy with big hearts. If your a guy go Lambda CHI

By: asa baby b
#5  by: ...   

Thought they were a little stuck up not to show up to the all Greek mixer.

By: ...
#6  by: lxa love   

best on campus.

By: lxa love
#7  by: ...   

i miss yall!

By: ...
#8  by: HAHA   

Elephant walkers!!!

By: HAHA
#9  by: hahaha   

bunch of geeds. If you want to suck, go LXA...

By: hahaha
#10  by: lol   

happy about recruiting 4 guys, reaching for the stars

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.