facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at University of Tennessee - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: FratGuy   

Phi Mu went from a 2nd tier just a few years ago to a top tier in 2008, and by the looks of they picked-up this year. They are the best on campus. Way to go Phi Mu's. Not only are you beautiful and smart, you also are cool and fun.

By: FratGuy
#2  by: Jock   

I was paying attention this year, since I'm an upper classman, and Phi Mu's are HOT.

By: Jock
#3  by: VolGreek   

Best pledge class this year.

By: VolGreek
#4  by: UTor Die   

Phi Mu cleaned house in rush this year. Overall the best pledge class of 09. Phi Mu's also had the best pledge class of 08. Best sorority on campus,

By: UTor Die
#5  by: WAY   

Phi Mu is definitely top tier at UT.

By: WAY
#6  by: MO'M   

I'm laughing at the cheap shots thrown at Phi Mu on this site... One of my girlfriends from high school is a Phi Mu, and she is one of the smartest girls I know.

By: MO'M
#7  by: Vol4EVER   

I accidentially rated them low, because I got confused by the scale. Just wanted to clear it up that I think Phi Mu is a great sorority, and I love their girls. I think they are one of the best at UT.

By: Vol4EVER
#8  by: Uhhh   

Phi Mu and AOPi are definitely the hottest sororities (but AOPi is getting ready to graduate their hottness).

By: Uhhh
#9  by: absolutely   

Phi Mu and Tri Delt are so easily the best all around sororities at UT. I get their pledges confused, because they are all gorgeous, smart, classy and fun.

By: absolutely
#10  by: ino   

Phi Mu had a sizzling rush result this year.

By: ino

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.