facebook

frat rank

by: Hey

This is my personal opinion and i do realize it isn't popular. Okay, okay?
1. Kappa Sig- they are fun boys who just had a great pledge class and are also pretty cute. They have pretty strong alcohol too. They love wearing jerseys too(just saying).
2. Snu- I know everyone will throw a fit about this one. But they are some of the sweetest people I know. These are the boys you want to be your best friends.
3. Sig Ep- they have cute boys, are friendly enough. Basic run of the mill frat boys. Idk I just like them a lot.
4. DTD- I can see how some girls may see them as kinda dorky, but they are kinda like snu as in they have nice boys.
5. ATO- they have really cute boys. I didn't really know them well until this last month of school. But they are fun and a lot nicer than I thought.
6. Phi Sig- holy hot boys. Ive been to a few parties and all I think is wow they are beautiful, but then I just stand their drinking their alcohol until I manage to say something and they just aren't very welcoming.
7. Sigma Chi- everyone loves sigma chi but I didn't go to a single sigma chi event until we had a mixer with them. And even then they weren't the nicest. They really like talking about themselves from the few I met.
8. SAE- went to one party of theirs. They were all super hot, but as soon as I asked a guy where the hunch punch was and he looked so confused on why I was talking to him and never answered the question.
9. Fiji- i met two fijis and they were nice enough
10. Lambda chi- Idk

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Thanks freshman

By: .
#2  by: Agreed   

This is pretty accurate actually. I'd probably switch Sig Ep and Kappa Sig though. Starting at Sigma Chi and left on the row, the guys are basically douche bags.

By: Agreed
#3  by: ?   

And this is based off what? Each fraternities pledge class or the entire fraternity? How many of these guys do you actually know in each house...and how well do you know them? Ridiculous, you make assumptions of an entire fraternity based on "one time I went to a party and asked for a drink and the guy walked away from me and never talked to me...." and you got to "know an entire fraternity well the last month of school" wow really...got to know an entire fraternity WELL in one month? I realize this is YOUR opinion and you are allowed to have one but just a word of advice, don't generalize an entire group of people (girls or guys) based on a few experiences with a few people.

By: ?
#4  by: uhhhh   

I know you said this is your opinion but please do yourself a favor and open up your mind some more. You based your opinion of SAE on ONE party and ONE guy? And FIJI's based on two? And honestly when I read your post my "opinion" is that you seem a bit full of yourself. And yes, I based my opinion of you on a post on a website. See how unfair judging people and worse yet an entire group of people based on minimal interaction can be? But "hey, its just my opinion."

By: uhhhh
#5  by: hahahaha   

Can you NOT try so hard?

By: hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.