facebook

axo

by: Whoa

What am I hearing about AXO dirty rushing and inviting PNM's to greek beat & to sit with them and go to dinner with girls in their chapter? Is it just me or is this an infraction?? It may be fine I just don't think it sounds right whatsoever..

Posted By: Whoa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm...   

Desperate times call for desperate measures. They have gotten themselves into quite a bit of trouble lately, and it looks as though they have learned absolutely nothing from their mistakes.

By: Ummm...
#2  by: No   

Definitely not okay. Looks horrible for their chapter and will get in even more trouble than they already are.

By: No
#3  by: hm   

Okay obviously they are in the wrong for doing this, but how are they going to be punished? Someone needs to tell panhellenic about this because it is just unfair and it's not right. And alpha chi's have been bragging about it!!

By: hm
#4  by: ...   

How desperate can you be AXO?!?! Absolutely disgusting.

By: ...
#5  by: Facts    

I'm friends with a lot of AXOs and they are not in trouble first of all. They had a sibling of a girl in Greek beat sitting with them but that's it.

By: Facts
by: Ummm...Apr 25, 2015 1:35:25 PM

They stay in trouble.

By: Ummm...
by: Look Apr 25, 2015 6:46:30 PM

Cool AXO but that's not true. Stop trying to cover it up

By: Look
#6  by: TCoggins   

This is all amusing because the AXO's I know are straight up. Of all the houses to pick at I'm surprised you all have chosen them....far worse behaving one's but maybe that's why you are hoping to divert the attention. Good luck- you are sad and misinformed!

By: TCoggins
by: lolApr 27, 2015 2:13:28 PM

AXO on damage control.

By: lol
by: AXOApr 27, 2015 2:41:13 PM

LIVES on here...lol!!!

By: AXO
#7  by: Sad   

They try so hard. It's sad.

By: Sad
#8  by: AXO   

i will give them props.... for the first time they did not blame another sorority for this post. They actually owned their dirty rush.

By: AXO
by: WellApr 30, 2015 8:49:56 PM

It makes it even worse though because they're admitting him a dirty rushed

By: Well
#9  by: Axo   

Desperate group of girls.

By: Axo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.