facebook

to all pnm's

by: UTPAN

Please do not let the info on this site fool you!! Every chapter has their up's and down's , but lots of the stuff on here is EXTREMELY inaccurate. Some houses who are described as "the best", are nothing like they are described, and other houses who are bashed, are not actually terrible. Why? Because of jealousy in some girls, maybe they did not get a bid, or had a bad experience. but do NOT let that be you! take the time to get to know girls in each sorority and judge then for your own self. Lots of self ranking goes on here and I can honestly say there are lies about every single chapter on here. If you are looking on here to try to decide what would be the best fit for you, I would suggest you stop before you let any preconceived notions of what the chapters are like influence your decisions. The real truth will come out in person. Every chapter at UT has GREAT girls, and ones who dont have a great reputation, you just have to find which one YOU fit best in. Not whos the prettiest, most hipster, smartest or whatever. Sorority life isnt like it is portrayed in movies. Here at UT, every chapter has a pretty diverse mix of girls and not one chapter is perfect. That what makes Greek life here so great, because everyone can find their home somewhere.

Posted By: UTPAN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UTPAN   

Also, PNM's are some of the only people who care about "rank", once you actually get in a sorority and start to make friends you will realize thats all that matters. I am a junior here and can honestly say none of my friends in my so called "top tier" chapter care about whether a girl is in a bottom tier or top tier chapter. I have friends from all over, and that doesnt bother me. Guys also dont care if girls are in "the best" sorority. I have never seen a guy turn down a girl because shes not in "the best" sorority. PLEASE take these things into consideration if you want to have the best experience in Greek life at UT.

By: UTPAN
#2  by: Finally!   

couldnt have said it better myself! this website is full of pointless gossip and jealousy that reflects the inaccurate views of certain people. Youre better off looking on chapters instagram's, facebook, etc, to get a taste of what the girls are really like

By: Finally!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.