facebook

looks

by: JW

I am thinking about rushing next year and was wondering what houses are the least concerned about looks. It seems to me that PhiMu, KD, Tri Delt, and DZ only take really pretty girls. What houses are more open to average looking girls like myself?

Posted By: JW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: here we go again...   

1) there are pretty girls in every house. 2) the houses you named (Phi Mu, KD, DZ, TriDelt) do not ONLY take really pretty girls, and they most certainly offered bids to their girls for other reasons than just their looks 3) the only way to really find out about each house is to keep an open mind and give each house you visit a chance 4) even if you get dropped by what you thought was your "favorite" house during rush, look at it as an opportunity to get to know the other houses better, you may find that you like them as much or more than you thought you would 5) trust the process

By: here we go again...
#2  by: uh   

There are pretty girls in every single house. Every one. There's at least one gorgeous girl in an unpopular sorority that is prettier than one girl in a more popular one. It's not just about looks. I learned that during recruitment.

By: uh
#3  by: lol   

lol that DZ obviously does so much self ranking because saying they only take "pretty" girls is not true at all. DZ isnt like a bottom tier house, but they definitely get the "leftovers" from phi mu / KD.

By: lol
by: ^^^^LOLDec 21, 2014 8:43:03 PM

I LOVE how people are jealous and look so immature on here....soooooo hilarious. First of all, NO house takes PhiMu or KD's leftovers. Neither of those houses even recruited that well this year. From what I could tell they got ADPI's, AOPI's, and DZ's leftovers leftovers.

By: ^^^^LOL
#4  by: Truth   

Maybe if by pretty you mean bronzed, makeup out, and hair curled perfectly when you talk about those houses. They are known for having more "fake" girls. I personally think AOII, ADPI, and Chi O have very pretty and more natural looking girls. It depends on the look youre going for. But if youre judging a sorority based off of how pretty the girls are, you should probably become more mature and realize that isnt going to get you very far in life now that youre in college.

By: Truth
by: DoesDec 21, 2014 8:44:39 PM

AOPI, Chio, and ADPI LIVE on here....I think so. Aren't they all like bottom tier houses?????

By: Does

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.