facebook

New Sororities on Campus

by: Panhel

Thoughts about AGD coming to campus?? And NPC’s plans to continue expanding? Heard rumors about Theta, Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Phi presenting to the school in the future

Posted By: Panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IDK   

Do they even have the space for more sororities? Or will they just not have a house? Or will they find a new space for more houses?

By: IDK
by: New spaceApr 9, 2024 11:11:51 AM

The university is planning to build a whole new greek row that will house botg sororities and fraternities, the way most other schools do it. New chapters will likely get houses on the new row

By: New space
#2  by: panlove   

I think it’s great! Almost every chapter is at 400+ right now and it’s gotten really hard to feel like a true sisterhood. With how many girls are rushing every year it makes total sense to add a couple more sororities. I know Alpha gam is getting a house in the new greek development near lake avenue, so I’m sure they’ll have more houses there if they plan to add more pan chapters.

By: panlove
#3  by: .   

Super excited to have alpha gam on campus :) can’t wait to meet new girls after their first formal fall rush!

By: .
#4  by: G phi   

I actually went to the presentations last year that decided that AGD would join campus. More than likely the next sorority we get will be GPhi since they were the other sorority to present. They used to be chartered on campus and want to have their charter reinstated.

By: G phi
#5  by: AGD is great   

Excited to see AGD at UTK, I'm at a neighboring school and an Alpha Gam -- it's a great place to be

By: AGD is great
#6  by: I bleed red, buff,& green   

I’m already an initiated member of alpha gam at another school and hoping to transfer to UTK,… and transfer my sorority membership. So excited to potentially join this school’s Greek org and show everyone on campus how amazing AGD girls are!

By: I bleed red, buff,& green

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.