facebook

Y’all think PiPhi will ever make a comeback?

by: B

What y’all think? It’s been a while since the incident

Posted By: B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no way   

No, I think their rep is too ruined from years of being in the bottom and it’ll only get worse once AGD starts recruiting the girls who dropped rush because they didn’t want pi phi.

By: no way
#2  by: freshman   

as a freshman, i didn’t even hear about the incident until a month or two ago. i think most of us know their reputation just as being the bottom house

By: freshman
#3  by: alleyoop    

what was the incident…?

By: alleyoop
by: wellMar 4, 2024 6:26:31 PM

Pi phi murdered a guy drunk driving 7 ish years ago

By: well
by: NopeMar 16, 2024 12:44:47 PM

That person is wrong, that drunk driving incident happened all the way back in the 90's

By: Nope
by: ResearchMar 23, 2024 11:35:24 AM

I have looked into this rumor because I had also never heard of this DUI incident. After reading old news papers from the 90s and looking at old UT yearbooks matching the years, the student who killed another in a drunk driving accident was not in Pi Phi. They were a member of AOPi.

By: Research
by: your welcomeMar 26, 2024 1:10:28 PM

trust me. You will find out about the incident if you join a sorority here.

By: your welcome
by: realityMar 26, 2024 3:11:49 PM

The real answer is there is no “incident” it is a made up rumor spread by people trying to justify why piphi gets more hate than any other chapter. Someone has to be bottom and it’s been decided it’s piphi. Only time will tell how they will do with AGD arriving.

By: reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.