facebook

rush

by: Sam

Girls in rush, what sororities does everyone like so far? I love phi mu, axo, dz!

Posted By: Sam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: I love   

DZ, KD, and PhiMu :)!!!!!!!

By: I love
#2  by: So far...   

Phi Mu, DZ, and Tri Delt

By: So far...
#3  by: I love   

AOPI, AXO, Phi Mu and DZ

By: I love
#4  by: Rachie   

KD, Phi Mu, Tri Delt :)

By: Rachie
#5  by: Favorites   

Phi Mu and DZ

By: Favorites
#6  by: Mine   

DZ and KD :)!

By: Mine
#7  by: The   

rudest house by far was ADPI. Honestly I was like invisible because the member talking to the other PNM and myself knew her and seriously completely ignored me. TriDelt and AOPI seemed to be like that as well. They seemed to have already chosen who they wanted ahead of time and made little effort to get to know anyone else. All the other houses were very welcoming and made an effort to talk to everyone. Whether or not you're interested in having someone join your sisterhood, you could at least treat people with a little common courtesy.

By: The
#8  by: Amen!   

Get to know the girls in person and not through a rec letter. Some houses are missing out on some great girls. I totally get the legacy thing and have nothing against that whole concept, but the rec letters I don't agree with at all. It is painfully obvious that some houses preselect girls because they're rude to the ones they know nothing about. That is precisely why some of the old "top" tier houses will no longer be so any more. I think some houses will be very sorry that they made selections on rec letters over personality. Let's just say, some of the nicest girls I have met had few to no rec letters, and the not so nice had multiple recs to all the houses. I guarantee that those houses won't get the nicest girls. It also appears to me that many houses have members from the same area and want little to do with out of state girls.

By: Amen!
#9  by: Pi   

Some sororities take legacies others do not. I know ADPi and chi o drop legacies. KD accepts theirs and not too many other girls except private school girls.

By: Pi
#10  by: I   

loved DZ and KD!!!! Would be happy getting a bid to either...fingers crossed!

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.