facebook

rushing

by: ana

Hey y'all, I will be a sophomore rushing in the fall. I am not entirely sure if I want to join a sorority, but I definitely want to try it out, instead of having those "what ifs". Anyone have any advice on rushing, Greek life, good/bad experiences?

Posted By: ana
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do it!   

I was completely unsure if I wanted to join a sorority. But it has been the best college experience yet! It lets you get so involved and meet so many new people.

By: Do it!
#2  by: BabbleBabble   

It's a great way to meet new people and get involved on campus. As long as you have a good GPA and keep an open mind, you should have no problem finding a place at UT in Sorority life. Just keep in mind the financial aspect. Now that UT has Sorority Village, the overall cost is more than it used to be (but still probably less than other big SEC schools with houses.) You'd hate to get in over your head!

By: BabbleBabble
#3  by: Go Greek   

A great place to get advice is Greekchat(.)com! They helped me out a ton last summer when I was preparing to rush.

By: Go Greek
#4  by: UTFrat   

Yeah some good advice would be you sitting on my face

By: UTFrat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.