facebook

greak beat

by: Whassup

Greek Beat was awesome! Phi Mu, AXO and ADPI were my favs. Hope they make this a new tradition at UT!

Posted By: Whassup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

I agree! KD was also pretty good. All the chapters did better then I expected though

By: :)
#2  by: j   

was aopi's dance good? i havent seen any videos or anything but i hear people say they shouldn't have placed

By: j
#3  by: Wth   

I thought AXO, Phi Mu and ADPi were best. KD was also good. Thought ADPI or KD should have placed over AOPi, but just my opinion.

By: Wth
#4  by: sam s:)   

it would be on youtube I feel like, if it were. yeah aopi shouldn't have placed in either lip sync or greek beat. all I know is I hope I get a bid from any of the sororities that do good in these types of competitions. I heard its a big deal

By: sam s:)
#5  by: No,   

Not really...don't base wanting a bid on the that. Every year winners change...not such a big deal.

By: No,
#6  by: Yelp   

DDD is a top sorority and they never place in any of this stuff. I applaud the rest that always are involved. I saw it and though AXO and Phi Mu were by far the best.

By: Yelp
#7  by: Everybody   

did great...lots of fun! I had to lol at the commenter who said, "I hope I get a bid from any of these who do well in these competitions." I think that's a little self ranking there from somebody posing as a perspective member.. Winners at sorority events seriously change every year...is has NOTHING to do do with how good a house it. AXO was awesome. and they are not a great house at UT. Point proven. Don't base where you pledge on winning competitions or you will be sorry!

By: Everybody

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.