facebook

spring pledge classes

by: wonderer

What sorority got the best class ? Rankings?

Posted By: wonderer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Def   

ADPi or KD

By: Def
by: lolJan 28, 2015 5:07:09 PM

or?

It was adpi then dg then tridelt then kd.

I've seen the photos...

By: lol
#2  by: Uh   

Adpi got the best pledge class but KD follows pretty close by too

By: Uh
#3  by: Uh   

Adpi got the best pledge class but KD follows pretty close by too

By: Uh
#4  by: Lol   

Kd stop comparing yourself to other sororities. Your still a unicorn. The fact that you remotely compare yourself with adpi then say your better than dg and tridelt is rediculous.

By: Lol
#5  by: Is this real.    

Sorry but did anyone see the DG with the lazy eye. Guys can't handle it. DG stop thinking you're on top. ADPI did great this year but even lost girls they gave bids out to by KD

By: Is this real.
by: LolFeb 2, 2015 10:29:37 AM

I doubt this is true adpis class is amazing. Kd go home your drunk. That dg had cancer so I hope you feel like a jerk.

By: Lol
by: kFeb 10, 2015 1:59:43 PM

she has a glass eye because she lost her real eye to cancer....

By: k
#6  by: uh   

you realize they didn't put adpis pledge class down right? They said "they did great this year"

By: uh
by: Re: uhFeb 3, 2015 11:47:38 PM

Yes, and then immediately followed it with a comment about how KD got girls they wanted. Stating the truth is not the same thing as a compliment.

By: Re: uh
#7  by: Whoa   

That girl with the glass eye had cancer that's so rude. You should feel disgusting about yourself kd.

By: Whoa
by: BeforeFeb 16, 2015 11:02:34 AM

You go starting rumors that a KD said anything about her please re-read and get your facts straight. Not once or ever would someone ever say something so mean. Our entire Greek community would be so much better off if everyone stayed off of this site and focused on themselves instead of making it their full time jobs to talk about others.

By: Before
#8  by: ha   

sorry but we all know ADPi has and always will have the best pledge classes.

By: ha
#9  by: loll   

Dg and ADPi

By: loll
#10  by: In regards to ^^^^'s   

Comment.

You're actually an idiot for thinking that you know and are postive a KD or an ADPi or anyone else for that matter made those comments. This is an anonymous page so you have absolutely no credibility to your claims. Someone with that information could have easily told all those "facts" to their roommate or best friend in another sorority, or their boyfriend in a fraternity. I hope you don't plan on going to law school because I can clearly see you don't think outside the box. You should be proud that your hatred toward an organization is preventing you from thinking critically. Oh and in case you didn't catch on, I was being facetious in that last sentence.

By: In regards to ^^^^'s

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.