facebook

Say no to cyberbullying 😡

by: Travis

Hello everyone,

I want to address a serious issue that has come to our attention. An anonymous post recently made on our forum targeted one of our members in a harmful and derogatory manner. This type of behavior is unacceptable and goes against the core values of our community.

Cyberbullying is not just harmful; it's cowardly. Hiding behind anonymity to hurt others shows a lack of courage and integrity. We are a community built on respect, support, and understanding, not fear and hostility. It is crucial that we stand together to ensure that our space remains safe for everyone, free from intimidation and harassment.

Let’s remind ourselves to treat each other with kindness and empathy. If you see something that looks like bullying or abusive behavior, please don’t ignore it—report it. We have a responsibility to protect each other and maintain a positive environment. Together, we can make sure that our community is a place where everyone feels respected and valued.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Also I like young boys so if anyone has any young boys for me bring them to the next IFC meeting thank you

Posted By: Travis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thanks   

Although that’s a lot of yap I won’t be reading, I appreciate your message!

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.