facebook

SigEp downfall

by: SigEp L

I don’t think I’ve seen a frat fall so fast without a crumb of trouble. They’ve fallen to the worst frat spot in a matter of 3 months in every way possible. They’re goobers, unattractive, un athletically inclined, 0 social skills, no alumni relations, horrible at philo’s, no sorority relations, worst executive board in history.. the list goes on. They keep spouting they’re going to be so good because of their “Crave Deal” and they got a Venue spot, LIKE PLZ don’t make me laugh. All the brothers also hate each other and are dropping because they realize how bad they suck and are not looked at as a frat anymore.

Posted By: SigEp L
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

Most of their members don’t even have the letters in their insta bio so you can’t even tell who is in the frat anymore

By: Duh
#2  by: real   

they had 5 people leave their chapter to go to fsu sig ep. right choice 😭

By: real
by: fsuApr 22, 2024 12:27:07 AM

they definitely didn’t want those sherms😭

By: fsu
#3  by: Sad   

I used to love sigep but after the past 2 classes graduated or transferred schools I can’t even go around them. They’re so different from 2020-2022 it’s unfortunate to see, they aren’t even fun anymore. They made their new kids wear super skin tight DRESSES at a WINE NIGHT! It was so weird and not funny I had to just leave right away

By: Sad
#4  by: You know what I mean?   

Rah Rah Baby

By: You know what I mean?
#5  by: Who?   

Why are y’all talking about this “frat”?

By: Who?
#6  by: Funny   

The older brothers of the chapter posting this:

By: Funny
by: ?Apr 22, 2024 4:14:24 PM

Lol they blaming their own members, take some accountability loser

By: ?
#7  by: Hmmm   

I don't know, Sigma Chi has encountered a meteoric crash in many ways also. Which is worse?

By: Hmmm
by: You kidding right?Apr 22, 2024 4:36:44 PM

Don’t ever compare us to this joke of a fan club ever again, they were mid asf years ago and they’re just plain laughable nowadays.

By: You kidding right?
by: LMAO Apr 22, 2024 8:12:28 PM

Sigma Cry is the new Sig Ep. Exactly alike.

By: LMAO
#8  by: Haterz   

Hate us because you ain’t us😮‍💨

By: Haterz
#9  by: Ksig   

Let’s keep this top

By: Ksig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.