facebook

do you seriously need a stacked up resume to join

by: Jojo

Fraternity at USF?

I didn't have a clue what a fraternity was until I came to USF last year and I think it's a good thing to be part of after talking to some friends back from my hometown and at USF. Some of my high school friends who are in a fraternity tell me that most chapters accept people who have a lot of extracurriculars, references and volunteer work.

I mean I got 75 hours of volunteering as a lifeguard to get a scholarship but don't really have any extracurriculars. Is this going to hurt me or what?

Posted By: Jojo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC   

Most fraternities will ask for this information in order to better understand who you are individually and what you may bring to the chapter as a member. This is, however, only a part of the recruitment process. Attendance at rush events and the overall impression you give to the members of each organization are by far the most important factors in the process. If a chapter feels that you are the kind of member a chapter is looking for then I can assure you that you will earn a bid.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.