facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Virginia - UVA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNMs important thing   

The most important thing about recruitment is to trust in the process and not drop out if you are cut by your favorite house. Each day look at the ones you still have because they actually like you. Stay in until the end and you will find your home.

By: PNMs important thing
#2  by: General Info   

kappa delta's are smart, classy and fun. easily one of the most sought after houses, not because of popularity, money or connections, but because the girls are down to earth.

By: General Info
#3  by: sororitytyfrat   

Soo boring.

By: sororitytyfrat
#4  by: Gina D   

Not as boring as people think, also very nice and classy

By: Gina D
#5  by: hahaha   

No, pretty boring.

By: hahaha
#6  by: pbabyy   

these are the sweetest girls ever. and they all seem like they really love each other, which is the whole point of joining a sorority! they don't go out as much though, which is why some people might think they're boring.

By: pbabyy
#7  by: anonymous   

I think what makes them boring and other "nice-girl" sororities (like XO and AXO) fun isn't the fact that they don't go out, because I know plenty of KDs who party. It's the fact that they all seem bubbly and fake rather than just "nice".

By: anonymous
#8  by: Hmm   

I ended up elsewhere, but I loved them when I was rushing. All the girls I know in there are absolute sweethearts.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.