facebook

transferring to the dz chapter here?

by: DZ@USC

Hey yall, I'm a sophomore delta zeta at usc columbia, where we are a solid "upper middle tier", and I was wondering how the chapter is here?? I'm very strongly considering coming in as a junior transfer next fall but how open would these girls be as far as welcoming me into their chapter? Obviously any girl's sorority is important to her and I would love to know I would be welcomed as a sister from another chapter!! Thanks yall!

Posted By: DZ@USC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

If that's the aspect of sisterhood you care about (solid upper middle tier), I can say for sure that the Delta Zetas here wouldn't be interested. They're open to transferring girls who are eager for sisterhood in general, but judgmental, socially obsessive girls are another thing altogether.

By: ?
by: Not about tiers Nov 30, 2014 2:51:41 PM

I know some top chapters won't take girls from the same sorority if they were a lower tier at another school!

By: Not about tiers
by: JaneDec 2, 2014 12:11:43 AM

I agree with ?. The DZ chapter here could also be considered "upper middle tier" but they're not as obsessed with tiers and ranking the way other similarly ranked sororitys at that level are (like DG or AP). They have a good strong sisterhood, so if you're obsessed with rankings, then you and they will not fit well together.

By: Jane
#2  by: uva alum   

Are they still called Easy DZ?

By: uva alum
#3  by: yall   

its not about rankings!! I just dont want to be rejected from the chapter here since my chapter isn't considered top at my school. I know this happens often to transfers so I just really want to know if they would be open to accepting a transfer student from another chapter!

By: yall

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.