facebook

dirty rush

by: typical first year sorry

really interested in Pi Phi and TriDelt already, but I've heard they dirty rush hard (some other first year girls have been hanging out with them I think). do I still have a shot during rush even though I don't have any connections yet? I'm from north of here and didn't come in knowing anyone

Posted By: typical first year sorry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @typical   

hanging out does not equal dirty rush

By: @typical
by: OopsSep 24, 2014 10:49:46 PM

I didn't mean to offend you/anyone with the term. It doesn't bother me that they do it I was just wondering if I should still consider them or if I don't have a chance!

By: Oops
by: yeahOct 1, 2014 2:10:34 AM

Neither of them dirty rush. Stop trying to give them a bad rep.

By: yeah
#2  by: @TypicalFirst   

I can't speak on Tri-Delt but you definitely have a chance at Pi Phi. I knew no one in the chapter last semester AND rushed as a second year and still made it all the way through Prefs. I didn't go Pi Phi, but at least they gave me a running chance. Don't get hung up on just a few sororities though. You may be in for a rude awakening when you get cut from them after the first round. If you do, it's nothing personal and it doesn't mean that they've been too busy dirty rushing other girls to consider you. It's just the way it goes.

By: @TypicalFirst
by: wow!Sep 29, 2014 9:26:35 PM

thank you so much! this is what I was looking to find out.

By: wow!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.