facebook

best/worst house locations

by: Fratty Lite

Which frats and sororitys have the best house locations? And which have the worst?

Posted By: Fratty Lite
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mia   

Well, I hate to kick them when they're already down, but...for the sororitys, SSS has the worst. Just not close to Rugby, Mad Bowl, or any of the other frats & sororitys. It's like a satellite orbiting everything Greek related.

By: mia
#2  by: ...   

Yup. Except there are definitely frats on Gordon, Grady and Madbowl that other sororities have to deal with in terms on noise. It's not just Rugby. ADPi also has a huge yard, so it's kind of set off from Rugby a bit. A lot cuter house too--Kappa's has a definite 70's vibe to it..

By: ...
#3  by: N/A   

I think ADPi and Kappa have great locations being right on Rugby, but the noise does get a little annoying. ADPi is also one of the only houses with a yard and I always see the girls out just chillin on their porch. They have a swing too so that's cute. Kappa's def has a 70s vibe but not a bad location. The other houses are really close together but being on Chancellor would be convenient for the Corner. Depends on what you perfer

By: N/A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.