facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unh   

Most definitely top

By: Unh
#2  by: UNH   

Top tier: Chi O, Alpha Phi
Mid : AXO, AZD
Bottom: KD

sorry if this is offensive but it is 100% true!

By: UNH
by: 05691Aug 27, 2013 11:10:48 PM

agreed

By: 05691
by: UNHAug 28, 2013 11:49:44 AM

I guess this is true if you're ranking top tier by the most fake and most catty

#3  by: UNH    

AZD is definitely the bottom

#4  by: UNH   

AXO and AZD are the top because they are the most real and cool
A Phi and Chi O are mid/low because they are the fakest
KD is also mid/low

#5  by: 100% Honesty   

based on looks/partying/social rank:

Top: Aphi/XO
Middle: AZD
Bottom: KD/AXO although i gotta say KD has by far the sweetest girls, theyre just kind of socially awkward

based on personality/campus involvement:
Top: KD/XO
Middle: Aphi/AZD/AXO
theres really no bottom because they all are decently involved in the community! (coming from someone in Greek life, all the houses are active in community service and campus involvement its hard to rank between the middle tiered ones)

By: 100% Honesty
#6  by: Honestly   

Its kinda hard to rank them because they're all very different, for freshman popularity seems to be the most important thing going through recruitment but as an alumni trust me when I say that you really don't want to let that influence your choice. The "popularity" girls going through recruitment is a wrapped perception based on which ever houses most girls going through favor that year. However once your in if you've chosen a house for the wrong reasons you will find yourself miserable. With the exception of A phi all the houses have a good relationship with the greek community, so choose based on who you could see yourself comfortably being friends with.

By: Honestly
#7  by: ninjaturtle77   

There are 3 tiers:
Best: AXΩ & AΦ
Good: XΩ & AΞD
Eh: ΦΣΣ & KD

If you ask anyone unbiased this will be their rank. I based it on kindness, realness, coolness, humor and looks. You can believe what you want but this is 100% the true rank of UNH’s sororities in 2019/2020

By: ninjaturtle77
by: TrueFeb 4, 2020 10:27:13 PM

Agreed but from a frat guys standpoint I think most everyone would agree Phi Sig is a lot better than KD

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.