facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Kansas - KU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Agree   

This house tries so Hard to be popular and to be considered better the they are. They just are not a top quality house. Nor will they ever be. They are wannabes. It is sad and disgusting to watch the mess they are.

By: Agree
#2  by: real   

These girls are nice and down to earth. A very relaxed and comfortable house where you can be yourself.

By: real
#3  by: not snooki   

From what I have heard, these are the nicest group.Alot of good girls in this house this year.

By: not snooki
#4  by: Get Real   

Not WANNA-BEs! Because they already are who they are! REAL! Real cute, real nice, real smart! Popularity is for those who aren't secure in who they are!

By: Get Real
#5  by: Yep   

They seem really carefree and not into what others think which is really refreshing for Greek life.

By: Yep
#6  by: @Yep   

that's the problem...

By: @Yep
#7  by: Yuck   

Not a fan of this house. Needs a lot of improvement

By: Yuck
#8  by: Loves   

This house is by far one of the hardest working chapters. Honestly, these girls have gotten 1938362829 times better. Grades, pledges classes, homecoming, rock chalk. It takes a lot to move up and hardly nothing to fall so serious snaps for this house.

By: Loves
#9  by: Cute   

This is a cute house and the girls are very sweet. They had a semi bad reputation but I will admit they are gaining a positive name for themselves

By: Cute
#10  by: EK   

I adore this house. They have obviously work very hard because they get consistantly better every year and that's the honest truth. Out of all tge houses on campus, this house is NOT very good nationally and has come a long way to have a good name at KU, which is not easy at all, so kudos

By: EK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.