facebook

hook ups

by: Curious

Ok, this is a really weird question, but is it true the freshman Phi Psi's and Gamma Phi's all hook up with each other? Like is it true they all trade each other and everyone's ok with it?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

I think you mean the Phi Psis and the Pi Phis.

By: ?
by: SorryMar 22, 2015 2:03:12 AM

Nope. Said Gamma Phi, meant Gamma Phi.

By: Sorry
by: truthMar 26, 2015 1:54:04 AM

Then you're ignorant. You can look at the shirt a girl is wearing since you apparently don't know actual girls in houses. The Pi looks like something from Stonehenge and the Gamma looks like an upside down L. Now maybe you'll be able to tell the difference in a Pi Phi and a Gamma Phi.

By: truth
#2  by: Oh my   

Yes, it's true. Gamma Phi freshmen and Phi Psi freshmen are a thing. Whatever it take Gamma Phi, ya know what I mean;)

By: Oh my
#3  by: Joke   

This is a joke, right? Any cute/hot gamma phi beta freshman girls aren't hanging with freshman phi psi boys, Not to be mean, but who willingly hangs with freshmen boys.... Unless of course you have to,

By: Joke
by: YesMar 22, 2015 1:45:08 AM

Seriously! Hahaha you have a point, lol, but phi psi freshmen have Gphi and theta freshmen on lock down ! Girls happily blowing for beer etc. Especially while vacationing together over spring break. If there aren't photos did it even happen? LOL plenty of photos,am I right boys💦💦💦 gulf shores forever and ever

By: Yes
by: TruthMar 22, 2015 2:05:51 AM

Good point. These gamma Phis aren't that cute. Now I know why. Leftovers.

By: Truth
#4  by: No   

Lol. Hot freshmen girls don't hang with freshmen boys. Truth at every college in the country. Duh! Frosh boys leftovers.

By: No
#5  by: 9   

This also happens with gphi and sigep

By: 9
#6  by: ku   

I've noticed phi psi's mainly hang out with Gphi, DG, and Pi Phi

By: ku
#7  by: truth   

This is the stupidest comment I've ever read on here. And that's saying a lot.

By: truth
by: agreeMar 30, 2015 10:58:10 PM

Agree with the comment #11. This whole thing is really stupid.

By: agree
by: LolApr 5, 2015 2:22:12 PM

Kk Gamma phi!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.