facebook

sorority rankings 2020

by: pnm

planning on going through formal rush this fall but don’t know anything about greek life at ku. could anyone tell me the stereotypes/reputations/rankings of each sorority this year??

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jayhawk   

KKG / Pi Phi / Theta
G Phi / Chi O

AXO / DG
TriD / KD / SK

ADPi

SDT

By: Jayhawk
by: lolOct 12, 2023 10:58:07 AM

simmer down krappa….UR currently not top tier!

By: lol
by: LmfaoOct 17, 2023 7:33:03 PM

Ur actually insane this was posted in 2020. 3 years ago. Quit scrolling go outside

By: Lmfao
#2  by: Hi   

I’m rushing too and I like to look at their instagrams to see what kind of activities they do and stuff to see where I might fit in!

By: Hi
by: (:Apr 12, 2020 3:01:25 PM

instas defo don’t define a chapter! each type goes for its own style! i would’ve wait until recruitment to see where u really fit in (:

By: (:
#3  by: upperclassmen   

I came from out of state so I didn’t know much and chose not to do any research on the chapters at all, and going through recruitment I really enjoyed some of the houses that I later found out weren’t considered “good”. I ended up going with one of the top houses and I chose my house bc I genuinely liked it, not because of what people said or because of how good their instagram was. Go in with an open mind

By: upperclassmen
by: :)Apr 13, 2020 6:29:29 PM

I agree. I cam from out of state and the houses I found that I really liked through recruitment were houses that other people didn't personally like just because of their conversations they had with one person. Everyone likes something different and has different ways that they decide if they like a house. Go in with an open mind and don't try to decide "if their top tier" when going into the house, just focus on your conversation with that girl you had and if you liked it or not! :)

By: :)
#4  by: ya girl   

Top:
Theta/GPhi/Chio
AXO/DG
KKG/Pi Phi
TriDelt/KD
Adpi/SigKap

By: ya girl
by: WhatApr 14, 2020 10:25:12 PM

Who tf wrote this....

Top:
KKG/PBP
Lower Top:
GPB/KAO/XO
Middle:
DG/AXO/KD
Lower:
DDD/SK/ADPI
SDT

By: What
by: HaddleSep 20, 2023 4:31:48 PM

Pi Phi is 100% in top 3 houses

By: Haddle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.