facebook

for pnm's.

by: Greek

Hello future members of the Greek system at KU. We're excited to have you guys. Get ready for an awesome rush. Don't worry, you'll find your perfect fit. I'm going to share some tips for rush that I wish someone had told me!

1. Bring a hairbrush, powder, a hairtie, contact solution/eye drops, and lipgloss when you go to the houses. It's either 100 degrees or raining, you're going to want to fix yourself in between rounds.
2. Don't lie. If a house's philanthropy is cancer, don't say your brother has cancer unless it's true. You'll inevitably have to cut the house to avoid being caught, and that sucks.
3. For the love of god, TAKE THE WATER. We all know you're thirsty. Drink it. Please.
4. You aren't supposed to ask about partying, but feel free to ask about date parties and mixers and stuff. It's good to know about a house's social life.
5. If you drink during recruitment, you'll get cut. We find out. You are a freshman, don't try anything stupid.
6. Don't freak out when you get cut from a house. Remain calm and go though the day. Everything happens for a reason.
7. Bring a pair of flip flops. You have to walk to some of the houses. Don't try it in heels.
8. Wipe your hands off before you walk in to the houses. You're going to shake our hands.
9. Chill. It really isn't that big of a deal.
10. Brag about yourself. Don't be shy. If you were the prom queen, NHS president awesome girl at your high school, tell us. We want to know.

You'll do awesome. Good luck! :)

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KU   

Adding to this....

In my experience I always was self conscious about smelling bad. BRING A BABY DEODORANT.

By: KU
#2  by: sororitystar   

Oh god this post is genious. Also bring a small snack if you can. I was always starving between rounds and when I don't eat I get grumpy. Bring a granola bar or something.

By: sororitystar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.