facebook

actual fraternity rankings

by: hokiegreek

Top: Pike, Sigma Chi, Lambda Chi, FIJI, SAE, Delta Sig
Upper Middle: TKE, PiKapp, Beta, KDR, PiLam, PhiSig
Middle: Kappa Sig, KA, DTD, FH, ATO, Phi Delt
Lower Middle: TDX, Theta Chi, AEpi, AGR
Bottom: Zeta Psi, Theta Xi, SigTau, SigNu, Alpha Sig

Top: Pike and Sigma Chi are your opinion on who's "top". Delta Sig is falling; might even be "top" of Upper-Mid. Everyone else is interchangeable.

Upper Middle: TKE is "top" of the upper-mid; don't argue. YES, PiLam is rising, and rising fast/well, but they could still make some improvements. PhiSig is falling.

Middle: Delts are rising/Phi Delt is rising. Stop saying ATO is "most improved, etc."

Lower Middle/Bottom: No comment.

Posted By: hokiegreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously   

Delts and phi delts are some of the nicest guys on campus. ..they both have greatly improved and just some all around nice guys.

By: Seriously
by: IMay 11, 2015 5:11:40 AM

agree!

By: I
#2  by: One   

pilams rock. Amazing house. Definitely rushing them next sem

By: One
by: heyMay 21, 2015 11:48:58 PM

Suck them off less and maybe youll get a bid

By: hey
by: oh yeahMay 21, 2015 11:50:49 PM

And rush pi kapp instead

By: oh yeah
#3  by: yeah   

Delta Sig is not top and never will be

By: yeah
#4  by: I   

can't really argue with this

By: I
#5  by: Move   

Move Pi lam and phi sig in front of beta and kdr

By: Move
by: asdfghjklMay 20, 2015 3:30:44 AM

pilam in front of kdr, but not in front of beta... phi sig stays where they are.

By: asdfghjkl
#6  by: ok   

i guess you're right about the top. sae is slipping though.

tke, pikapp, and delta sig are solid. beta's kind of slipping, but still a solid fraternity.

kdr is alright, i guess...

phi sig fell hard- like really hard; i don't hear anything about these guys anymore (except for how hard they're falling).

pilam is ALRIGHT- there's WAY too much hype behind these guys. they're ok; definitely better from when i started greek life here, but stop hyping them, it's annoying and not entirely true. and noone cares about that delts and kappasig hype either.

By: ok
by: WellMay 21, 2015 11:34:57 PM

In my opinion HYPE is people claiming ATO is top tier because they stripped on stage and won anchorsplash. Nobody's claiming dtd or pi lam are suddenly a top fraternity, Just that they're getting better. Id have to agree with kappa sig though. The top tier is pretty set in stone, a lot of houses are trying to become the top of the middle tier though and that's realistic.

By: Well
#7  by: haha   

I find this ranking post hilarious, yet somewhat accurate. honestly, it's up to you and which place you feel fits you best. yeah there kind of is a "top/uppermid" tier going on, but that's why you look around and see what you like and are wiling to drop big bucks on for the rest of your college career. In my opinion, the "top and uppermid" are considered that based on their social quality and numbers. that's why people say they're "relevant". Personally, i think this post is pretty accurate, but all in all it doesn't really matter. it's wherever youre happy, cuz at the end of the day noone really cares, and they're not the ones paying for your fraternity

By: haha
#8  by: zta   

Switch KDR with ATO, and switch Theta Chi with farm house

By: zta
by: vtJan 29, 2020 8:38:52 AM

who is kdr?

By: vt
#9  by: ^ The...   

above comment is literally the stupidest comment on this post. i don't care much for rankings, but ato's reputation is nowhere NEAR pikapp, tke, beta; let alone, kdr... also people hardly argue about middle tier status on this site. nice try ATO.

By: ^ The...
#10  by: ahh   

theta chi is WAY better than TDX.

By: ahh
by: boomerJan 22, 2020 11:38:10 PM

this post also happens to be nearly five years old

By: boomer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.