Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Close   

Switch kd and dg and it's spot on..

By: Close
by: haFeb 25, 2015 9:19:56 PM

^spoken like a true dg. sorry bout it but you're falling

By: ha
by: Sorry,Feb 28, 2015 12:17:52 AM

to say, but if DG is falling KD is too because their pledge class is no better...lol.

By: Sorry,
#2  by: Yup    

This is it..

By: Yup
#3  by: yas   

This is spot on

By: yas
#4  by: yes   

most accurate ranking a while!

By: yes
#5  by: i like this   

depending who you talk to, dg could be up with kd and aphi but it's hard to say! most girls i know dropped dg because of their probation

By: i like this
by: YeahFeb 26, 2015 4:01:29 PM

Wonder how those who stayed feel watching the other girls going to socials and date parties. It's sad.

By: Yeah
by: IFeb 26, 2015 4:36:48 PM

Wish people would worry about their own houses and not everyone else's. Believe it or not, a sorority is not all about socials and how the girls look. What about good sisterhood (a couple of top tiers need a lesson in this one), strong philanthropy, and girls who stay together no matter what. My hat is off to DG for keeping their top status and pulling together despite what they went through - when every other sorority has done the same stuff they got in trouble for. Their pledge class looks awesome and if you were just at anchorsplash you know their philanthropy is strong. They get invited to a lot of frat stuff - and from what I understand their probation is almost over. I am not in a top tier, but if this constant fight about who is the "most popuplar" is an indication I am glad I am "middle of the road". Quit trying to put others down girls, it is NOT attractive and I hope DG stays on top because they have worked hard to prove their strength.

By: I
#6  by: KD    

is not top...lol.

By: KD
by: whyFeb 28, 2015 4:58:09 PM

are people jumping to put down kd so much on here!? they've been a top tier house for generations and these comments are clearly from other top houses looking to hurt them.

By: why
#7  by: dg   

DG IS still top, but you simply cannot be an upper top tier house with this probation. Once they are off probation we'll see what happens

By: dg
#8  by: This   

Is simply not true. Lots of sororities and fraternities have been on probation - that is not how rankings work. The only people that still care about DG and probation are the houses that wish they could take their place. get over it girls.

By: This
#9  by: yesss   

i like this post!

By: yesss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.