Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This   

Is not quite right....
Top is DG/APHI
Upper Top: KD/DDD
Upper MIddle: ZTA, SK
Middle: AXO, XO, GPHI
Bottom: PIPHI, DAPI, KKG

TriDelt didn't move up to top tier based on one pledge class. GPhi should be in middle tier with AXO and XO.

By: This
by: PnmsJan 27, 2015 8:17:41 AM

Post is based on what Pnms wanted, so it could vary by pnm group and by each pnm but the tiers are right on op.

By: Pnms
by: Bottom tierJan 29, 2015 7:00:06 PM

Switch gphi and adpi and this list is right...adpi had better PC and gphi is solidly bottom tier.

By: Bottom tier
#2  by: Adpi    

Should be in lower middle with gphi...adpi had a stronger PC than gphi and could edge out gphi

By: Adpi
#3  by: sorry...   

I know countless girls who preffed Aphi, Tridelt and KD and even AXO over DG. They had to do informal rush following regular rush because they couldn't get enough girls to take their bids. Definitely a falling house...

By: sorry...
by: lolJan 28, 2015 5:32:17 PM

calm down axo...

By: lol
by: a guy's opinionJan 28, 2015 6:47:33 PM

so many haters for DG, but i know a good amount of my brothers and friends in other fraternities think they had the hottest pledge class this year (and there's a lot of them). all the girls i know that went DG this year are hot, funny, and chill so definitely not a falling house in any book

By: a guy's opinion
by: lolJan 28, 2015 7:42:51 PM

"Sorry" must have been cut. You are very misinformed. They had so many girls who wanted them they had to cut legacies. Hands down DG and DDD got the best pledge classes.

By: lol
#4  by: Hmm...   

Houses most on rise: DG, DDD, SK, XO
Houses most on fall: KD, ZTA, PiPhi
Houses that are solid:Aphi, AXO, ADPi, GPhi, KKG

By: Hmm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.