facebook

which sororities don't like sophomore pledges?

by: Sophomore Rushing

I'm transferring to Tech as a sophomore this fall and I'm thinking about rushing. I know I'll get to know each of the sororities before rush and see for myself who is good and who's not, but I'm just wondering which sororities don't like sophomore pledges. Basically, I'm wondering who I have a chance with and who I don't.

Posted By: Sophomore Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: VTgreek   

I wouldn't say sororities don't like sophomores. I think it is more difficult to go through as a sophomore, though. I went through as a sophomore and ended up in a great chapter! Don't take the ranks on this site serious. I would recommend going to Gobblerfest in the fall. This is an event on the drillfield where most all organizations are there giving information out. All sororities will be there and you can talk to the girls and learn about their philanthropies and get to know some of the girls. I know most chapters took sophomores/transfers last formal rush (some sororities took less sophomores than others). However it will be more difficult to get a bid from some sororities! Good luck!

By: VTgreek
#2  by: Go greek!   

I know a couple sororities that took some juniors!! Don't stress

By: Go greek!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.