KD/DG
DDD
ZTA/APHI
SK
AXO/GPHI
ADPI
XO/PIPHI
KKG

Either way a lot of the sororities go some few random people in their new pledge classes.

Posted By: gogreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Almost got it   

I'd say this is pretty much accurate. XO has definitely gotten better but you're right, even the "top" sororities have gotten a few really random girls where you wonder how they got in there. However, it's really hard to tell the rankings this early on. Wait until the new pc's become more established.

By: Almost got it
by: sort ofFeb 13, 2013 10:53:30 PM

XO did a phenomenal job with rush this year. KKG isn't on the bottom anymore though I'd say they switched with PiPhi

By: sort of
by: 2013 PC rankingsMar 30, 2013 9:22:17 PM

DG / DDD
KD
APHI / ZTA
SK
AXO
XO
ADPi
GPhi
KKG
Pi Phi

These are about what I saw looking at all of the new pledge classes... Chi O and ADPi I thought did especially well and took amazing new PCs, while GPhi and Pi Phi went way downhill this year. But the rankings really do change every year, so anyone looking to rush next year don't read too much into it!

By: 2013 PC rankings
#2  by: Mmmm   

I think it's hard to tell. More girls in my group wanted DDD and DG over KD. As for me, I am in what many consider "middle tier" and am as happy as can be! I'd say based on girls I met during rush:

DDD/DG (tie)
KD
ZTA/APHI (tie)
SK
ACHIO
GPHI
XO
ADPI
PIPHI
KKG

By: Mmmm
by: yeahFeb 13, 2013 10:11:30 PM

Agree with you almost 100%! It is really hard to tell right now what the rankings are but I'd have to say XO and ADPI would have to be a tie

By: yeah
by: noFeb 13, 2013 10:24:08 PM

You're obivously new to the system and don't know how the ranks change every year

By: no
by: to noFeb 13, 2013 10:46:49 PM

You're obviously trolling this page and don't know when you're wrong. Those rankings are CLOSE and the rankings have definitely changed but those still are NOT accurate.

By: to no
by: hahahaFeb 13, 2013 10:55:14 PM

whoever the troll is at least they see humor in it. People get too intense about this stuff

By: hahaha
#3  by: ahaha   

That's funny because those are last years rankings, not this years. But nice try anyways.

DG/DDD/KD
ZTA/APHI
SK/AXO/XO
ADPI/KKG/GPHI/PiPhi

By: ahaha
by: just noFeb 13, 2013 10:47:29 PM

lol stop. please go home.

By: just no
by: nahFeb 13, 2013 10:56:14 PM

i kinda like those rankings. I'd say they're a little more accurate. I mean GPhi should def be higher, but that's it

By: nah
by: agreeFeb 13, 2013 11:19:52 PM

^^^i'd say that's about right

By: agree
by: totallyMar 7, 2013 5:01:11 PM

this is really accurate. also have you seen gphi's latest pc? deff on the bottom tier.

By: totally
#4  by: wrong   

KD is in no way on top anymore. XO did really really well this year and should be up higher. KKG also did a good job and shouldn't be bottom anymore. Gphi didn't do that great of a job to be ranked that high.

By: wrong
by: sorryAug 2, 2013 4:33:30 PM

KD is still at least #3.

By: sorry
#5  by: these   

are the worst rankings i've seen. go home.

By: these
by: youFeb 13, 2013 10:57:27 PM

go home

By: you
#6  by: meh   

The lower tiers did a lot of shuffling this year. I'd say DG beat out KD this year though

By: meh
#7  by: fellow greek   

Props to Chi O this year for snagging a KILLER pledge class....im nervous/curious to see what they bring to the table this year

By: fellow greek
by: Greek GuyFeb 14, 2013 8:38:16 PM

You should see the KILLER girls Kappa Kappa snagged this year... Whoa!

By: Greek Guy
#8  by: Truth   

I think it's hard to tell. More girls in my group wanted DDD and DG over KD. As for me, I am in what many consider "middle tier" and am as happy as can be! I'd say based on girls I met during rush:

DDD/DG
KD
ZTA/APHI
SK
ACHIO/XO
GPHI
ADPI
KKG/PIPHI

By: Truth
by: heyFeb 14, 2013 10:30:22 AM

^^^agree

By: hey
by: yes!Feb 14, 2013 1:19:35 PM

perrrrrfectttttt

By: yes!
by: Yes!Feb 14, 2013 3:23:34 PM

Agree 100%

By: Yes!
by: My groupFeb 14, 2013 5:25:18 PM

was close but probably:
DG/KD
DDD
APHI/ZTA
SK
AXO/XO
ADPI
GPHI
PIPHI
KKG

By: My group
by: Valley girlFeb 14, 2013 8:25:03 PM

Disagree XO and KKG have moved up over the last couple of years. I would rank them mid to high tier pretty much tying one another.

By: Valley girl
by: OpinionFeb 14, 2013 8:34:26 PM

^^ so wrong! ALOT of girls I talked to during rush loved ADPI, KKG & OX. I think different groups may get different opinions based on the sorority girls they just happen to get to talk to at the house when they visit.

By: Opinion
#9  by: Valley girl   

No way.... KKG and ADPI have done really well this year and last year with their pledges. Sounds like some on here have not checked out the sororities and are trying to cut down a few sororities who are jumping ahead to try and make themselves look better.

By: Valley girl
#10  by: I   

agree that KKG and ADPI are better, but they still are considered two of the least popular sororoities. I like them both and think their popularity could change over the next two years.

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.