facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of California, Berkeley - UCB

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go bears!   

Diverse group of girls. So sweet. Best meals. Biggest house. Love them <3

By: go bears!
#2  by: hailey   

very awkward. going to be on bottom for a while. I'd rather have no name them theta.

By: hailey
#3  by: bystander   

hailey if you'd judge a group of over 100 girls based on three greek letters you mustn't a very nice person haha the girls in theta may not be as present on the greek scene or as well respected by the "top frats" but they are genuine and a true sisterhood actually exists.

By: bystander
by: yeahOct 7, 2012 7:36:17 PM

I have a few friends in Theta's new pledge class, and they actually turned down SK for Theta b/c they value sisterhood a lot more. Just saying!

By: yeah
by: funnyOct 10, 2012 11:40:09 PM

Really?

Theta refused to give you a bid and you joined Zeta. Congratulations! SK also sucks nationally and a lot of people don't even know SK is an actual sorority. Who cares?
SHUT UP AND KKG FOR LIFE

By: funny
#4  by: hey   

who cares if they turned down SK even if that really did happen? SK sucks too...

By: hey
#5  by: hmm   

well putting looks aside they only got like 20 pledges this fall. hopefully if they keep getting less they will be pulled off campus!

By: hmm
by: whatOct 10, 2012 11:41:48 PM

Gamma Phi Beta did worse. They only got about 15 girls. 20 girls sound pretty decent amount.

By: what
by: LOLOct 11, 2012 7:39:10 PM

Not true. All the houses got the same amount of girls: 36. My roommate's a new member at GPhi, her pledge class is 29 ish

By: LOL
by: yeupOct 12, 2012 5:35:00 AM

theta's pc this semester is like 27 or 28...

By: yeup
#6  by: anon   

^that's a really awful thing to say

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.