facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Still in high school

Hey! I'm a high school senior who was accepted early to Berkeley. I'm interested in joining a sorority but have no idea what to expect. What are the sisters in each house like? Is recruitment basically talking all the time? Who will I be meeting from each house? Are there houses that haze?

Posted By: Still in high school
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

1. Never look at this site again.
2. Go through fall formal recruitment.
3. All your questions will be answered and it will all be great.

By: stop
by: still in high schoolMar 27, 2015 2:04:19 PM

Thanks for the input, but I have those questions because I doubt anyone rushing could figure them out from a week's worth of time. It's hard to see people's true intentions and personalities, especially when they're trying hard to act impressive and amazing.

By: still in high school
#2  by: Andrea    

Agreed with the person who said disregard this site. Like you're going to see people's true intentions on an anonymous forum online? What you're going to get here is vicious stereotypes of each house. Who is going to fess up that their house hazes? How do you know that it's not just someone in another house throwing a rumor? You'll be able to tell during recruitment what houses you like and get along with, and even if you go in "knowing" where you want to go-- it's a mutual selection process. The sorority you have your heart set on because people said it was cool online may not give you a bid and you're more likely to be disappointed. My advice is go through recruitment with as open a mind as possible, you'll find your place. Good luck <3!

By: Andrea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.