facebook

ka

by: thetruthmustbetold

I'm sorry boys, you are not a top house. Lower middle tier at best along with TKE, Delta Chi and Phi Psi

Posted By: thetruthmustbetold
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hannah   

When I was a freshmen ( im a junior) ka used to mix with a-ho-pi.
They seem to have traded up for kappas.

By: hannah
#2  by: Gyj   

That's just it--KA thinks that now that they exchange with kappa that they're a top house. If only they understood how it really works...

By: Gyj
#3  by: hey   

you have it wrong, phi psi is top house

By: hey
#4  by: Truth   

Obviously ka isn't a top frat but in their defense they do have exchanges with top sororities and the guys there are super fun to party with. They're not top but they are rising

By: Truth
#5  by: nah   

no way tke and phi psi compare to ka or delta chi. that is just false. they aren't even real frats. phi psi has 27 pledges becasue they bid whoever walks through their front door and tke is a sorority.

By: nah
#6  by: GDI   

GDIs think it is so it must be!

But lets be honest here as an unaffiliated girl I walk in and see tons of kappas and DGs and cute boys and hard to get into parties

im gonna think its a top house

By: GDI
#7  by: sorority   

Coming from a girl, KA is not regarded as a top house. They try hard for exchanges and are generally nice boys, but for the most part aren't the kind you'd hook up with. They aren't comparable to the top three at all

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.