University of Miami - UM General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 15 of 17
#141  by: "tiers"??   

HAHAHAH DG first? Yeah right

By: "tiers"??
#142  by: Agree   

The reality is DG doesn't do anything but is still pretty. DPhiE got mostly pretty girls (but they still need blondes) and they won greek week again. SDT really did a good job trying at philanthropy events and they got pretty girls. ZTA is the same as always (some really pretty, some not, but all dancers) and TriDelta, KKG, and ADPi are still trying to move up.
1. DPhiE
2. DG/SDT
3. ZTA
4. ADPi
5. TriDelta
6. KKG

By: Agree
#143  by: Real classy ladies   

Everyone in Greek life I've met has been awesome and I know girls from every Sorority. The people who post crap here are only worried that their house isn't the best. Stop fighting and start supporting each other.

By: Real classy ladies
#144  by: frat opinion   

dg
sdt/dphie
zta
adpi
tri-delt
kkg

from a frat bro?s perfespective

dg-theyre hot, not much else to say.

sdt- pretty hot and chill

dphie- hot, kind of rockish hard ot explain

zta- super-involved, kind of crazy

adpi- smart, kind of annoying. couple of cute girls

tri-delt- not so cute, kind of weird

By: frat opinion
#145  by: rushee advice!   

Here at UM, we have 7 fantastic sororities- each unique in their own way (which youll find out during rush!!!), but one will be perfect for you! Some of what is said on this site is very superficial, some are lies, and some of it is the truth. Knowing all the sororities, I can pretty much tell you what?s made up and what?s true. If you really give all the sororities a chance, you?ll be able to figure that out too. Trust me, rush is long enough that you?ll get a pretty good idea of what each of the sororities is like. So if youre feeling a little clueless at the beginning of rush, MAYBE use this site to help you get a feel for the different sororities, but don?t let it turn you off from any one (because what your basing your decision on could be false!!!) Be be patient until rush!!! That?s when you?ll really get to know all the sororities and find out what on the site is true and what isn?t

By: rushee advice!
#146  by: Sister's Perspective   

Dear Future PNM's,

As a current sister of a sorority here at UM, I can safely say that this website did nothing but skew my perspective on the 7 Panhellenic sororities at UM. Before I even set foot on campus, I was constantly on this website trying to gather information on sororities.

All of first semester, I saw myself in one specific sorority, based on the comments here (most of which are self-ranking, or over-blown stereotypes, or flat out lies.) However, on the first day of recruitment, my opinion COMPLETELY changed, and I fell in love with a sorority I had never even considered previously.

You end up exactly where you belong! I trusted the process, and now I have amazing sisters, and there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

Take my advice. I'm not going to tell you to ignore this website. Just go through rush, and try to have an open mind. BE YOURSELF. All of these organizations have wonderful women, and I've never been happier than I am now!

Panhell love,
A UM Greek

By: Sister's Perspective
#147  by: rankings   

dg/dphie/sdt
zeta
adpi
tridelt
kappa

By: rankings
#148  by: Ha to rankings    

SDT is definitely not in the first three sorry to tell you

By: Ha to rankings
#149  by: truth   

TOP-
DG SDT DPHIE

MIDDLE-
ZTA ADPI

BOTTOM-
TRIDELT KAPPA

dg is better than sdt and dphie but all 3 are the best sororities at UM. adpi are zta are pretty even. tridelta is better than kappa but not enough to be a middle tier sorority.

dg and sdt will recruit almost entirely based on looks. dg loves blondes and sdt loves japs. dphie is extremely involved and very athletic. adpi has really sweet girls who are involved, but arent considered as "cool" as the top tiers. zta is also very athletic and involved, just a little less attractive/liked than dphie. tridelt often thinks they are better looking than they are, and arent that fun to mix with, but girls in it love it. kappa is very sweet and smart girls and care much more about sisterhood than the other sororities.

By: truth
by: ggJul 22, 2013 9:23:17 PM

I agree with this ^

By: gg
#150  by: MissUSA   

A-D-PI no one else is quite so fly out of all the rest we are the very best go ADPI. First Forever Finest!

By: MissUSA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.