Alpha Sig

By: Real Rankings
#62  by: Rank   

Top-Sae, Sig chi, Pike , Beta
Middle- Sammy, Pi kapp, Sig ep
Lower- alpha sig, phi delt, lambda chi, ZBT

By: Rank
#63  by: Athletic?   

Are you retarded? Nobody is scared that "SigEp is getting better" seeing that Pike and SigEp have been the most athletic fraternities at UM for the last decade. Sigma Chi got better last year and SAE has always been good since they came back to campus. I doubt anyone is "scared" about Beta

By: Athletic?
#64  by: Rankings   

These rankings are way off and some of these frats dont even exist. Obviously 111 Betas came on this site and voted for themselves if people couldnt vote for their own frat the rankings would be:
1. Pike
2. Sammy
3. SAE
4. Sig Chi
5. Sig Ep

By: Rankings
#65  by: Athletics   

Ive heard that PIKE wins every sport every year but uses college athletes from other schools that transfer in. There to athletic for intramural sports.

By: Athletics
#66  by: GPA   

For all the freshmen...I advise you to disregard this board and rankings or you will be lead astray. Go rush every fraternity for yourself. Figure out what you want; each one has a mix of brotherhood, sports & athletics, social (south beach vs. parties vs. chilling), campus involvement, school alumni and UM tradition (new on campus vs. old). Ignore national stereotypes and claims (it's about your experience at UM). Ask older sorority girls about their opinions. Some of the mediocre chapters on campus will backstab other frats during rush without you even realizing. Go to everyone and figure it out. I now readily await the nervous kid who wants to bump this message out of the homepage before rush starts.

By: GPA
#67  by: yeah   

top: sae, sig chi, pike, sig ep
middle: beta, sammy, lambda chi, aepi
bottom: alpha sig, phi delt, zbt, pi kap

By: yeah
#68  by: rush   

pikapps are filled with tools, went to one of their rush events and I'm not going back

By: rush
#69  by: PIKE   

Freshman: Don't let anyone fool you about PIKE. Do you really want to just a frat with a bunch of gel-heads and juice heads? Can't you just experience that crap on Thursdays on MTV?

By: PIKE
#70  by: DUUUUDE   

What Fraternity is the best? LETS HERE IT CHYA!!!!! GIMME THOSE STEREO TYPES

By: DUUUUDE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.